We are pleased to announce that CIMAT will host a workshop in game theory, focused on fair division problems, cooperative games and voting problems. The meeting will be held at Guanajuato, Mexico, on February 5th and 6th, 2016.
As a special guest of honor, the main speaker will be Francis Edward Su, Benediktsson-Karwa Professor of Mathematics at Harvey Mudd College and President of the Mathematical Association of America.
Other invited speakers:
- David Cantalá (COLMEX)
- Claus-Jochen Haake (U. Paderborn)
- Ted Hill (Professor Emeritus of Mathematics, Georgia Tech; Research Scholar in Residence, Cal Poly)
- Rubén Juárez (U. Hawaii)
- William Olvera (U. San Luis Potosí)
- Leobardo Plata (U. San Luis Potosí)
- Mutiara Sondjaja (NYU)
There is no registration fee for speakers or participants, though everyone interested should register online. Submission of papers must be done electronically through this website by January 4, 2016. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by January 8, 2016.
Local Organizing Committee
- Luis Hernández Lamoneda
- Francisco Sánchez Sánchez